Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday's Quick Notes

-1-
Got a couple posts coming up on the stuff going up in Santa's workshop as well as a new and improved library of book reviews and all that exciting stuff.

-2-
Working on my handmade presents (sewing almost everything this year!) and watching It's a Wonderful Life.  Does anyone else have a serious crush on Jimmy Stewart? I find him incredibly dreamy.


-3-
Does anyone else find Bluray seriously weird looking? I've been watching quite a few of those updated films lately and they just look...strange. Sort of fake even sometimes.

-4-
Does anyone else find that the more work they have to do the more they procrastinate? It's a horrible cycle where I stay up late and then I can't get anything done the next day because I'm too tired. Sidenote: StumbleUpon is sucking my life away.

-5-
How does one convince a friend to join twitter? (Especially if you only want them to do it so you can be entertained).

-6-
It's actually impossible for me to resist a second hand booksale. My mom had to quite literally drag me away from one the other night.

-7-
Tomorrow I'm heading to Vancouver Rape Relief's  Montreal Massacre Memorial Event. If you're in the area head on down! There's a number of great lectures going on, as well as an interactive event called Walk in Her Shoes. Here's the brochure.

No comments:

Post a Comment